Since being restored this car has competed in the Mille Miglia in 2010 and again in 2012.
Built on 1st September 1952, this historic XK120 Fixed Head Coupe was used by Jaguar as its works demonstrator car for two years. It featured in a number of period magazines, including Autocar (October, 1952) and Auto Rensport (May, 1978).
Following on from its service with Jaguar, MHP 682 passed through a number of well-known owners, many of whom raced it in various European events right up to the 1970's.
Finally, MHP 682 was obtained by the Rosmalen Museum in Holland where it was exhibited until 2004 when it was sold to a new private owner. He later commissioned a full CMC nut and bolt restoration in order to bring the car back to its original Jaguar specification.
Since then MHP 682 has competed in the Mille Miglia in 2010 and again in 2012.